We hold hands of the young learners at every step the faculties work towards making them confident citizens of tomorrow.
The active learning strategies help our students to take overcome challenges and surge ahead on the path of learning.
The aim of the Student Development Program assists students in their academic and career objectives.
India's Leading Institute
This program builds upon the skills and competencies acquired through diploma in nursing. It provides quality education comparable to international levels and ensures that professional knowledge and practice through evidence-based learning and problem-solving approaches are imparted.
They are also provided with advanced clinical experiences in all the clinical areas to enable the students to take up first level position in Nursing which will rapidly move in to supervisory and leadership positions in various areas of Nursing education and practice.
Our curriculum is planned in a way that promotes physical, social, emotional and cognitive development in each student.
A candidate seeking admission should have:
10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board.
10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
Documents required for Admission
- 4 passport size & 4 stamp size photographs
- 10th Marks Sheet
- PUC/12th Marks Sheet
- GNM Marks sheets
- Course completion Certificate
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Non-Karnataka Applicants)
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
Criteria for pass A candidate has to pass both internal assessment and university examinations separately by securing minimum of 50% of marks in each subject. Also candidate shall secure at least 50% of total marks in each subject in theory paper and practical separately, except in English. The marks obtained in the internal assessment shall be added to the marks obtained in the university examination for each subject for computing the 50% minimum marks required for passing. In case of English a candidate shall secure at least 33% of maximum marks for passing (inclusive of internal assessment and class examination)
A candidate not securing 50% Marks in each subject in Theory /Practical and 50% in aggregate in Theory or practical separately in a subject shall be declared to have failed in that subject and required to appear for both Theory and Practical again in the subsequent examination in that subject.
Regular periodic assessment shall be conducted throughout the course. Although the question of number of tests is left to the institution, at least three tests in theory and practical each year be held. The test preceding the university examination may be similar to the pattern of university examination. Average of the marks of the three tests for theory and practical separately, shall be sent to the university. Two assignment be given in the first year Marks obtained in the assignment shall be added to theory marks for internal assignment. A candidate shall secure 50% of marks in internal assessment in a particular subject in order to be eligible to appear for examination of that subject.
- A candidate having appeared all the subjects in the same examination and passing that examinations in the first attempt at secures 75% of marks or more of grand total marks prescribed will be declared have passed the examination with distinction.
- A candidate having appeared all the subjects in the same examination and passed that examination in the first attempt and secures 65% of marks of more but less than 75% of grand total marks prescribed will be declared to have passed the examination in First Class.
- A candidate having appeared to all the subjects in the same examination and passed that examination in the first attempt and secures 50% of marks or more but less than 65% of grand total marks prescribed will be declared to have passed the examination in Second Class.
- A candidate passing a university examination in more than one attempt shall be passed in pass class irrespective of percentage of marks secured by in the examination.
*English is a qualifying subject. Respective colleges will conduct to examination for this subject.