We hold hands of the young learners at every step the faculties work towards making them confident citizens of tomorrow.
The active learning strategies help our students to take overcome challenges and surge ahead on the path of learning.
The aim of the Student Development Program assists students in their academic and career objectives.
India's Leading Institute
The purpose of GNM course is to prepare a qualified general nurse who will function as a member of a Health team, beginning with consultancy for first level position in both hospital and community health services especially in rural areas.
The school has designed specific curriculum that prepares the student to develop an aptitude for nursing and to provide the required knowledge and skills to give comprehensive nursing care to patients of all types of illness. Students are provided with classroom learning and practical sessions as per INC requirements.
Our curriculum is planned in a way that promotes physical, social, emotional and cognitive development in each student.
A candidate seeking admission should have:
10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board.
10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- Students should have 75% attendance in theory and practical separately.
- Students should complete 11 months of that particular academic year for which she/he appearing for the examination.
- Principal should certify the candidates work, character as satisfactory.
- If a student fails in one theory paper or practical she/he will be allowed to proceed to the next year of study. She/he may sit for a supplementary examination held subsequently in the failed subjects or practical. If she/he fails to clear supplementary examination, she/he may be allowed to sit again along with her last year subjects of annual examination.
- If a student fails in two or more papers or practical she/he will not be allowed to appear for the board examination next year. She/he may sit for supplementary examination in the failed subjects or practical only, but will be eligible for the next year’s examination after one academic year from the date of passing the last examination.
- No student of category (a) will be allowed to proceed to the third year (higher class) unless she/he has passed the subjects of the previous year (backlog to the second year)
- If a student fails in one theory paper or practical examination of third year, she/he may be allowed to proceed for Internship. She/he will sit for supplementary examination held subsequently in the failed subjects or practical.
- If a student fails in two or more papers or practical she/he will not be allowed to proceed for internship. She/he may sit for supplementary examination in the failed subjects or practical only. Students will not be allowed to proceed for internship till they clear the third year examination subjects.
- All procedures listed in the practical work record book must be signed before each examination as indicated in the book and should be completed at least two weeks before the examination.
- Students must obtain at least 50% of marks in Internal
- 4 passport size & 4 stamp size photographs
- 10th Marks Sheet
- PUC/12th Marks Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Non-Karnataka Applicants)
- Copy of Aadhar Card (Both parents and Students)