We hold hands of the young learners at every step the faculties work towards making them confident citizens of tomorrow.
The active learning strategies help our students to take overcome challenges and surge ahead on the path of learning.
The aim of the Student Development Program assists students in their academic and career objectives.
India's Leading Institute
The Program of study leads to 4 year BSc Nursing program under Spurthy College of Nursing. Students are provided with classroom learning and practical sessions as per INC requirements.
They are also provided with advanced clinical experiences in all the clinical areas to enable the students to take up first level position in Nursing which will rapidly move in to supervisory and leadership positions in various areas of Nursing education and practice.
Our curriculum is planned in a way that promotes physical, social, emotional and cognitive development in each student.
A candidate seeking admission should have:
- Passed the two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with science subjects, Viz, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- Obtained at least forty-five percent of the total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying examination. If belonging to a scheduled or a scheduled tribe, should have obtained not less than forty percent of the total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying examination.
- Students of Vocational Courses: 10+2 vocational course of State Government of Kerala with 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to +2 Examination/Karnataka Pre-University course form the academic year 2005-06 and onwards. Marks obtained by The candidate in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology to be considered for assessing the eligibility as per the ordinances governing Basic B.Sc Nursing course of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences vide Notification No: RGUHS/SEF/EC.B.Sc Nsg/191/2005-06 dated 18.05.2006.
College of Physiotherapy
A minimum of not less than 80 % attendance in theory and practical / clinical separately in each subject in each academic year is essential for appearing in the examination. A candidate pursuing the course shall study in the college for the entire period as a full time student. No candidate is permitted to work in a hospital / nursing home / laboratory / college while studying this course. No candidate should join any other course of study or appear for any other examination conducted by RGUHS or any other university in India or abroad during the period of registration. Each academic year shall be taken as a unit for calculating the attendance.
For declaration of pass in any subject in the University examination, a candidate shall pass both in Theory and Practical/Clinical examinations components separately as stipulated below:
The Theory component consists of marks obtained in university Written papers(s) and internal assessment (Theory). For a pass in theory, a candidate shall secure not less than 40% marks in University conducted written examination and 50% marks in aggregate i.e. marks scored in the University conducted written examination and Internal assessment (theory) added together. For a pass in practical/clinical examination, candidate shall secure not less than 40% marks in University conducted practical/clinical examination and 50% marks in aggregate i.e. marks scored in the University conducted practical/clinical examination and internal assessment (practical) added together.
- Candidate not securing 40% minimum marks and 50% marks in aggregate in theory or practical/clinical examination in a subject shall be declared to have failed in that subject and is required to appear for both theory and practical/clinical again in the subsequent examination in that subject.
- Subsidiary subjects: The examination for subsidiary subjects shall be conducted by the respective colleges. For a pass in subsidiary subjects, a candidates shall secure 35% of the total marks prescribed for the subjects, and has to pass all the subsidiary subjects before appearing for the final year University exams.
- 4 passport size & 4 stamp size photographs
- 10th Marks Sheet
- PUC/12th Marks Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Non-Karnataka Applicants)
- Copy of Aadhar Card (Both parents and Students)